WEATHER COMMUNICATION WEBINARS
FOR BROADCAST METEOROLOGISTS
Performance coaching for local TV station weather teams
WxComm Webinars are a unique coaching experience for broadcast meteorologists, produced and delivered by Tim Heller, an award-winning AMS Certified Broadcast Meteorologist with decades of major market on-air experience.
- ✓ Strengthen teamwork among individuals working remotely
- ✓ Innovative collaboration and creative inspiration
- ✓ Convenient scheduling
- ✓ Led by a recognized industry thought leader
- ✓ Economical coaching option
Webinars are conducted live on Zoom and are typically 30-45 minutes long, with additional time for group discussion. Content is always customized to meet the needs of local TV stations.
Potential Webinar Topics:
- ✓ Weather Storytelling: Delivering the Essential Message
- ✓ Winter Weather Coverage Best Practices
- ✓ Maximizing Augmented Reality Storytelling
- ✓ Responsible Social-Mediarology
- ✓ Producing Viewer-Driven Weathercasts
- ✓ Digital Weather Coverage
- ✓ Effective Weather Teases that Always Deliver
- ✓ Covering Climate Change
- ✓ Severe Weather Coverage Best Practices
- ✓ Tropical Weather Coverage Best Practices
WEATHER COMMUNICATION WEBINARS FOR BROADCAST METEOROLOGISTS
Webinars are always customized to meet the unique needs of your TV station to ensure consistent weather coverage every day, on every platform. Topics are determined by news management prior to scheduling.
Contact Tim Heller to schedule a webinar for your weather team.